top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureLittleDreamer

AudioMidiSync Bugs

I'm working on some bugs that are related to AudioMidiSync:

  1. Setting the Start Time to anything other than 0 caused the notes to burst emit.

  2. Setting the speed to anything other than 1 caused weirdness with the notes being emitted.

  3. Sliding the play slider backwards in play mode made "all the things" get out of sync.

I'm hoping to have this along with the new PianoRoll released before next year.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

GOB 'n' GOB™

I am happy to announce I'll be releasing a demo of my new VR game later this year. It's called GOB 'n' GOB, and you guessed it, it uses Sound Reactor Pro. I will post screenshots when I'm closer to fi

AudioMidiSync update

I've refactored the methods used to sync the audio and midi. In certain circumstances the very first note would not be in sync with the music. I made it better at one point, and it worked in all my te

Optimized Note Strips

I said in my last blog that the note shader had some restrictions when it came to sizes. Well, no more. As I was optimizing the texture (I wanted it to be a quarter of a circle) I figured I could do t

コメント


bottom of page